(as of Feb 07,2020 03:21:44 UTC – Details)
Altura Photo Professional Photography Filter Kit (UV, CPL Polarizer, Neutral Density ND4) for any Camera Lens with 58MM Filter Thread
The Professional Photography Filter kit by Altura Photo includes three of the most useful filters available for your camera kit. Protect your lens against scratches, remove unwanted glare and reflections, and control your exposure and depth of field in bright light. Whether you are a beginner, advanced shooter, or whether you take stills or video, these affordable and highly useful filters help improve the image quality of the pictures you take.
Altura Photo UV Filter
– The most important filter you can own. The Altura photo UV filter is a cost-effective solution for protecting your digital lens against moisture, dust, fingerprints, and accidental bumps and scratches.
Altura Photo CPL
– Circular Polarizing filters remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as glass or water. Take richer scenic shots and notice improved clarity in distant objects by cutting through haze and increasing color saturation. Simply rotate the front ring to adjust the desired effect.
Altura Photo ND4 Filter
– Neutral density filters are neutrally gray-toned, and designed to reduce the amount of light passing through the lens. The ND4 filter reduces your exposure by 2-stops, allowing for greater control over depth-of-field.
Altura Photo Protective Carry Pouch
Premium MagicFiber Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth included with your order.
– Ultra-gentle! Extremely fine microfiber leaves zero scratches, streaks or marks. Safe for all lenses.
Compatible with all lenses featuring a 58mm front filter thread including:
– e.g. Canon EOS EF-S 18-55mm F/3.5-5.6 IS STM
– e.g. Canon EOS EF-S 55-250mm F/4-5.6 IS STM
– e.g. Nikon AF-S DX 55-300mm F/4.5-5.6 VR
– e.g. Nikon AF-S 50mm F/1.4
– e.g. Fuji XF 18-55mm F/2.8-4 R O.I.S
NOTE: Altura Photo filter is compatible with all 58mm lenses. Please verify your camera’s lens thread size before ordering. Your camera’s lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a “Ø” (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø58 = 58mm lens thread size.
Compatible with the CANON Rebel (T5i, T4i, T3i, T3, T2i, T1i, SL1), EOS (70D, 700D, 650D, 600D, 550D, 500D, 1100D, 100D) Cameras. 18-55mm EF-S IS STM Zoom Lens
Backed with DigitalGoja 90-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.